Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stray Photos

Just a few photos for those wondering if we are still truly healthy and alive.

Here's one from our first wedding anniversary, just before we leave the house to go out for a fancy celebratory dinner:

And here's one at the Red Lantern Chinese Restaurant, at Rim's goodbye dinner. Rim (in purple) went back to finish her fourth year of medical school at UCSD. Rebeca (in red) left a short while later, going back to the US to do a summer course at HSPH. Unfortunately for Rebeca, she will be coming back to Botswana in September to complete the circumcision study she is conducting here. Michelle (in blue) is staying through December. It really makes us sad that we will not be around for our friends here in Botswana this coming spring and summer.

6 comments:

C.N. said...

Wow! A new blog post! (I'm so good at utilizing my scrap downtime!) Love the picture of you and Shanthi. You look REALLY excited about the dinner at Gab Sun. Yum...

Unknown said...

Hi Aaron,

I'm so glad you're posting again! And even gladder that you and Shanthi are coming back to the US and back to Northern California. Yay!!! You'll be back just in time for the election. GOBAMA!

Manel

arachesostufo said...

peace and freedom

ciao da scorzè venezia

bathmate said...

nice posting....i like it...A new blog post!

Bathmate

bathmate said...

AGAIN REPEAT
Bathmate

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.